Re: DFSG violations: non-free but no contrib

Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> writes:

> Le jeudi 30 octobre 2008 à 12:07 +0100, Josselin Mouette a écrit :
> > Wrong. You can help Ben Finney testing his packages. That would be
> > much more useful than useless babbling on mailing lists.
>
> Of course that’s Ben Hutchings. Sorry for mistaking you, Ben.

Anyone is welcome to *also* test my packages, of course; but those
don't currently have much impact for the free vs. non-free divide :-)

--
 \        “The right to search for truth implies also a duty; one must |
  `\      not conceal any part of what one has recognized to be true.” |