Inactive MIA team

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008, Paul Wise wrote:
> You must have misread the part of the email where it was mentioned
> that mia@qa.d.o is itself MIA and doesn't reply.

MIA currently does reply but does not necessarily follows up with action
(more than adding hints in the MIA database).

However, I can confirm that MIA is currently lacking man power.

I can't go and orphan someone's packages without doing the effort of
contacting him myself. And I am a bit busy to do it currently.

Feel free to jump in: there is a great README on merkel and you'll find
advice on #debian-qa.

--
Mohammed Adnène Trojette