Re: RC bugs in lenny, sorted by maintainer

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 09:26:43AM +0200, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> The list can also be found on
> http://udd.debian.net/cgi-bin/lenny_rc_ddlist.cgi (generated on the fly
> from UDD).
>
> [T] means "affects only testing", [TU] means "affects testing and
> unstable".

Wouldn't it make sense to only send [TU] bugs as these are the bugs we have to
fix for the release? [T] normaly means fix just waiting for migration, isn't
it?

> Michael Meskes <meskes@debian.org>
> [TU]     watchdog #503080 watchdog.postinst: line 18: /sbin/MAKEDEV: No s
> [T]  (U) acpid #487815 acpid: dies on any given Sunday
> [T]  (U) acpid #491058 acpid exits
> [T]  (U) acpid #495686 acpid not starting after (re)boot

Using my bugs as an example. All four of them are fixed in unstable, so neither
needs work. Watchdog was reported and uploaded yesterday, so no surprise it's
still listed as [TU].

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Go VfL Borussia! Go SF 49ers! Use Debian GNU/Linux! Use PostgreSQL!