Check on DD

Hi,

I am trying to get in contact with the DD who maintains the Scid package.
From end of may until now he is non-responsive.
I want to take over the maintainership of Scid and some other packages
because there are new upstream versions available.
Can somebody of you DD check if the maintainer of Scid has been active or
is inactive.
Besides that I have a non-responsive mia (at) qa.debian.org. Posted 3 mails
but have no real answers back....

Please advise....

You may reply on my private email if needed.

gr,
Willem

believed to be clean.