Re: Test Debian : Release Goals, Point release, Foo-n-Half...

Hi,

On Sun, 2008-10-05 at 21:24 +0530, Kartik Mistry wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 9:07 PM, Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> wrote:
> >> I have added note about Experimental.
> >
> > Please also add your email address next to it so that users can get
> > support from you and don't burden the regular Debian support channels.
>
> I guess it was for DDs who want to test. Sorry, if I have misunderstood.

The page could have an "Expert" subpage (or let's name it kamikaze, so
people don't get impressed by the name ;)

Of course the page would mention that one should use Unstable inside a
chroot, OpenVz, Xen.

That page could also explain how to use Unstable + apt-pinning
individual packages from Experimental ?

Franklin