Release Note, Promise TX4 and Linux kernels >= 2.6.22

Hi there!

Please Cc: me, I'm not subscribed to d-release.  I cc:ed d-devel FYI,
but I think this discussion belongs to d-release, please continue there.

I just discovered a "bug" with the etch-and-a-half kernel [1].
Actually, it's not really a bug, but it clearly needs an entry in the
release note.  It should have been already present in the documentation
for etch-and-a-half [2], but I completely forgot about it until I
installed an etch-and-a-half kernel today.

The problem is described at bugs #435834 [3] and #438566 [4].

Briefly, starting from Linux kernel 2.6.22, disks attached to the
Promise TX4 controller are ordered in a different way.  This can cause
boot loader problems, at least with GRUB Legacy: since the /boot
partition is no more accessible, you get an "Error 15: File not found".

Thus, manual intervention is needed before the first reboot with a
kernel >= 2.6.22.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca

Footnotes:
[1] linux-image-2.6.24-etchnhalf.1-686_2.6.24-6~etchnhalf.5
[2] http://www.debian.org/releases/etch/etchnhalf
[3] http://bugs.debian.org/435834
[4] http://bugs.debian.org/438566