Re: Debian Live Lenny Beta1

s. keeling wrote:
> On a Gateway Sempron (32 bit) laptop ...
>
> Where's dhcp?  Laptop has builtin ethernet (Marvell Tech. 88E8036)
> which etch handles well.  I see it also has BCM4318 802.11g wifi
> (which I don't use).

debian-live images do automatically dhcp on detected network cards. i'm
not familiary with the network card you're having, is it supported by
the lenny kernel? if so, then it would be a live-specific bug we happily
debug with you, if not, then there is nothing we can do. same for the
wireless card.

> No network, but otherwise works fine.  :-)

thanks for the report nevertheless.