Re: [Suggestion] Reject Mail to ITP Bug

Hi,

Kartik Mistry wrote:
> I have seen that many packages are rejected from NEW [1] due to either
> licensing or poor packaging and we know the reasons [2] too.

> It will be very helpful if Rejection is also mailed to ITP (where it
> apply) so, that anyone can look at actual reason and fix problem
> (packaging, contacting upstream for license issues etc).
Any developer can read them on the ftp-master mirror on merkel.

Personally, I'm not sure that I'd be too excited to have reject mails
archived on the BTS when I'm on the receiving end, but I guess that's
just me. In most of the cases they would seem to add little value to the
ITP bug.

Kind regards

T.
--