Re: Packaging team best practice

On Di, 26 Aug 2008, Noah Slater wrote:
> Clearly some teams will organise differently, and that's fine, but it would be
> nice if we could agree a set of guidelines for using the Maintainer/Uploaders
> fields consistently across teams.

I disagree. Teams work differently and thus the Maintainer/Uploader
usage differs. What is the problem.

Leave the teams to work out what is best for them, and do not regulate
it. It does not increase productivity, nor security, nor acceptance,
only regulation annoyances.

Best wishes

Norbert
Debian TeX Team ;-)

BRYMBO
The single unappetising bun left in a baker's shop after four p.m.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff