Re: 1 of 400 dpkg databases corrupt?

[Russ Allbery]
> It's not *impossible*... someone could be running the scripts from the
> package without having the package installed.  I don't know why they'd do
> that, though, or whether that's a more plausible explanation than a
> corrupt database.

Sure, it is possible for people to run the script manually without the
package, but I believe it is unlikely.  The ratio of hosts submitting
to popcon without having popcon installed has been fairly stable, and
I kind of doubt that such activity is done regularly by several
people.

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen