Re: Amarok: SECURITY ISSUE in Debian Etch and Lenny

On 08/18/2008 06:08 PM, thacrazze wrote:
> Hallo,
> in the Amarok package is a security issue
> It is fixed in Amarok 1.4.10
> (http://secunia.com/advisories/31418/,
> http://amarok.kde.org/en/releases/1/4/10)
> Please update the packages with the fix.

They already have been updated as to

It would be nice, if you would read what you send, before you instruct
others for action. The security advisory you sent clearly states that
the issue was first reported in above *Debian* bug report. Looking at
that bug report tells me: it's already fixed.

If you are not content with this or would like to provide additional
information you are welcome to report to the bug, but please not to d-d.