Re: Packages built with unchecked dependencies

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 09:19:24AM +0100, Enrico Zini wrote:
> Then I tried sbuild to build using my schroot setup, and found that by
> default it disables signature checking.  So I stopped using sbuild until
> I find a way to reenable it.

Just to follow up:

- sbuild initially copied what the buildds were doing, and it also made
  sense back when signature checking was new and it broke things, but
  not any more.
- over the weekend, I rewrote sbuild-createchroot to work better with
  debootstrap, and this includes using --keyring by default so that
  signature checking will be enabled by default in the chroot.
- I also applied Enrico's patch which simply makes signature checking
  optional, rather than hard-coding it to be disabled, as it was

This is now in git, and it will be uploaded in the next few days.  Any
testing would be appreciated.

  .''`.  Roger Leigh