Re: Policy or best practices for debug packages?

A bit late, but before people insist on starting from scratch...

Theodore Ts'o wrote:
> There are probably more questions like this, but in case all of this has
> been decided and I just missed it while google searching for the
> relevant policy/best practice document, I'll stop now.  :-)

The developer's reference contains a section on debug packages[1], but does
not cover (all of) your questions. As such it might be nice to add some of
the findings of this thread there.

Kind regards

T.

1. http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/best-pkging-practices.html#bpp-dbg