ITH:: gerris - Gerris Flow Solver

ITH = Intent To Hijack

Gerris is a system for the solution of the partial differential
equations describing fluid flow.  And it's a bloody good one too.

Gerris users would be aware that the gerris package is somewhat
neglected, being several version behind upstream and no maintainer
uploads since 2005.  Fortunately upstream releases snapshot debs which
have filled the gap.

A rumoured forthcoming release should serve my modelling needs nicely.
I would therefore like to take over the package once it is out.

Unfortunately I don't believe I'll be able to take over the package
before the lenny freeze, sorry!

Marcelo, please let me know if you would like to hang on to gerris.

Regards,

Drew