Re: [Pkg-xen-devel] Xen status in lenny?

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 02:23:26PM +0300, Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:
> Like said, this thread was started to discuss about possible options of
> getting xen dom0 support into lenny, and I pasted that git link to give a
> status update of pv_ops work happening atm.

current best guess is lenny+half.

having seen the lessons of etch+half and with the established procedure
we should start sooner. 4 upstream version after the release as goal.
that would be 2.6.30 if naming stays the same. most probably this
would have much wider xen support including dom0.

there still exists the unofficial waldi's dom0 2.6.18 latest xen branch
based kernels.

--
maks