A few Questions: Creating an arch indep pkg.

Q1)
What's the difference between Build-Depends-Indep and Build-Depends?

I am creating a new package.
* The source package requires i386 to build and has many dependencies.
* The binary package is architechure independent and has no dependencies.

How should I use Build-Depends?
I was thinking:
Build-Depends: nothing
Build-Depends-Indep: debhelper (>= 5), perl (>= 5.8.4), libxml-sax-expat-perl, libxml-sax-machines-perl, etc.....

Is that correct?

Q2)
What should my debian/rules .PHONY line look like?

I guess it to be??
.PHONY: build clean binary-indep binary install

Q3)
Are there any well built packages that are similar? So I can copy their templates?

- Brian