[RFH] #486212 reportbug-ng segfaults

Hi,

since a few feeks reportbug-ng segfaults quite often. Since I haven't made any changes in this time, I think one of the libs rng depends on is the problem. Currently it depends on python-soappy and python-qt3. I think SOAPpy is not the problem, since I played around with it a few days ago and never got a segfault.

So I think it's python-qt3. The bugreport #486212 has a backtrace, but I'm not sure how to interpret the output in this case. Can anybody help me to track down the problem and find out whether it is qt3, python or rng itself?

Cheers,

Bastian

PS: please CC me, just in case.