Fwd: Diarna real estate

Diarnaa@yahoo.com
Dear Custmer
    We are Diarna real Estate company home of the real estate marketing company specializing in the area real estate , We are agents of Demac Egypt, which has several projects in Cairo, the draft new cairo for United of villas and palaces, and another project in the 6th October is a commercial center where many shops for sale
For information contact us:
Reda elmenshawy
+20107719368
+20107719370
Email: Diarnaa@yahoo.com
Image
     Do not hesitate to contact us we are open 24 hours and will find answer to all your questions:
tel: +20222725901 / +20226703714
fax: +20222879890
Email: Diarnaa@yahoo.com

Diarna Real Estate in Egypt:
6 Aul may building - nasr city - nasr rood - 2nd floor - office 209
tell: 22725901 / 22879890
email: Diarnaa@yahoo.com
websait:
www.diarna.net