Getting resolvconf back into testing

On 15 June the resolvconf package was removed from testing due to an RC bug.

A fixed version of the package has been uploaded and is now in unstable.

I would like to request that the resolvconf package be re-admitted to testing.
Unfortunately I haven't received any responses to this request from the DDs
on the resolvconf maintenance team.  I hope that some DD who reads d-d can
take care of ushering resolvconf back into testing.
--
Thomas Hood