Re: Generating debian package using cmake (take 2)

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 07:04:09PM +0200, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> 3. I was suggested libopensync for cmake/debian package start.

I suggested it as a package which builds for different python versions.
By that time, I didn't realize you were doing something like
deb-creation support in cmake.

In sofar, I don't think libopensync might be the best example to learn
basic Debian packaging.

> 3.1 where is the internal name 'libopensync1exp3' coming from ?

It's set in opensync/CMakeLists.txt (in the Debian source package, not
in the upstream code).

> what does the '1exp3' stand for ?

It's the library version.

> 3.2 In opensync/debian/control file, where does the 'Build-Depends'
> comes from ? Is this computed by some tool or is this purely
> human-based ?

This is human based.

Michael