Anything wrong with bzr.debian.org or debcheckout ?

Hi all,

I tried to debckechout zlib and it failed:

anx159tmp$ debcheckout zlib
declared bzr repository at http://bzr.debian.org/bzr/pkg-zlib/zlib/debian
bzr branch http://bzr.debian.org/bzr/pkg-zlib/zlib/debian zlib ...
bzr: ERROR: Transport error: Server refuses to fullfil the request
checkout failed (the command shown above returned non-zero exit code)

I took randomly another bzr-maintained package, and debcheckout failed as well:

anx159tmp$ debcheckout mutt
declared bzr repository at http://bzr.debian.org/pkg-mutt/unstable
bzr branch http://bzr.debian.org/pkg-mutt/unstable mutt ...
bzr: ERROR: Transport error: Server refuses to fullfil the request
checkout failed (the command shown above returned non-zero exit code)

But I do not know if the problem comes from bzr.debian.org or
debecheckout. If somebody gives me a hint, I'll report a proper bug.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles