Re: Fwknop and no answer from a DD

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008, Franck Joncourt wrote:
> I was working on fwknop (forgot to mention it to the BTS), then I saw
> Luciano Bello was interested as well.
> I sent an email to him and to the BTS in order to know how much work has
> been achieved, but still no news.

You should actually double check with Paul Hedderly who is responsible
for it; you'd also want to Cc: them directly, since they won't get
information on those bugs unless they're subscribed to them.

Don Armstrong

"There's nothing remarkable about it. All one has to do is hit the
right keys at the right time and the instrument plays itself."
 -- Bach