Disruptive changes in dhelp

Hey there,

    Some time ago I made disruptive changes to dhelp_parse, part of dhelp. I
assumed that the only one calling it was doc-base (in particular,
install-docs), so I synced the changes with some doc-base release and just
made them.

    Now some bug (#482807) was assigned to dhelp, and then I realised that
there might be other people having calls to dhelp_parse in the postinst or
whatever. To make things worse, I forgot to update the manpage, so it still
documented the old behaviour/interface. I just uploaded a new version of
dhelp, fixing that.

    So, if you are calling dhelp_parse in your postinst, please use doc-base
instead (if you're not already, and you should), don't call dhelp_parse
yourself. A simple call to install-docs should be enough to make dhelp aware
of your documentation.

    Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience.

--
Esteban Manchado Velázquez <zoso@debian.org>
Help spread it through the Net in signatures, webpages, whatever!