Re: what about an special QA package priority?

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 06:44:39PM +0200, Steinar H. Gunderson wrote:
> On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 06:03:51PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> > So, basically, I welcome your proposal, but IMO its simplest and most
> > effective implementation would be: ``packages scoring high in popcon
> > have to be maintained by teams using some Vcs-*''.
>
> Why do you want to force the use of a VCS onto a team?

Uh? I'm probably not getting your question, but I do not want to force
the use of a _specific_ VCS, if that is what you meant. Assuming that
the proposal rationale was to give more visibility to what is going on
to a given package, since it is an "important" one, using _whatever_ VCS
sounds like a requirement to me.

Of course you need also to specify that it should be public, better if
it has a web interface to monitor changes and yada yada ...

Cheers.

zack@{upsilon.cc,cs.unibo.it,debian.org}  -<%>-  http://upsilon.cc/zack/