Re: what about an special QA package priority?

El Mar 20 May 2008, Nicolas François escribió:
> It will be hard to define this list of "delicate" packages.
> For example, I'm not sure I would have put openssl in the list a few weeks
> ago.
> I would have first think about setuid/setgid programs, servers, with high
> popcon packages first.

I agree, we should sharpen the definition of "delicate" packages:
- setuid/setgid programs.
- network servers with high popcon (how much is high?)
- packages which implements cryptographic algorithms (like python-crypto)

What about compilers and interpreters (like gcc and perl)? Kernel and drivers?

luciano