packages up for adoption

I'll no longer be maintaining the following packages. I plan to orphan
them next week and hope to find new maintainers for them before then.

aalib
acpi
analog
archivemail
fbreader (and liblinebreak, a dependency)
grepmail (whoever takes this will probably want to be on the perl team,
          it's tightly tied to libmail-mbox-messageparser-perl and releases
          sometimes need to be coordinated)
intercal
ixp4xx-microcode
longrun
metastore (David Härdeman has first dibs as an upstream connected with Debian)
procmeter3
rss2email
snowdrop
sparkline-php
splitvt
sysnews
uboot-mkimage
unclutter
xaos
xaoom
znc

I also have several games up for adoption. The games team has first
pick.

bsdgames
kobodeluxe
nestra
dgen (non-free)
oneko
uqm, uqm-content (already claimed by games team)
xbl
xemeraldia
xgalaga
xjewel