acpid package needs love and an active maintainer

I just reassigned a bug to acpid and discovered how badly maintained it
is. Despite a new maintainer in january this year, the BTS still shows
many RC bugs and a bunch with patches.

Hopefully this mail will draw some attention to the problem and some
volunteers will step up to help maintain this package.

Jose, I see you have many other packages. Please don't pick up important
packages if you don't have the time or the motivation to bring them back
in a good shape. And if you see that you don't cope, please look for help
and/or orphan some of your packages (I see several with new upstream
versions and quite a few that were NMUed, probably due to lack of action
on your part).

Raphaël Hertzog