Re: Re: Will nvidia-graphics-drivers ever transition to testing?

Filipus Klutiero wrote:
> If nvidia prebuilt modules are merged in linux-modules-nonfree-2.6, they'll be > tied to kqemu prebuilt modules. This would hurt both nvidia LKM-s and kqemu > LKM-s, which are already in bad enough shape.

you seem to have no idea how conglomeration packages work.
I have a good idea how they work.
 please stop
writing false things about it before you've informed your self, thanks.
I'd be happy to inform myself better by reading what false things I wrote.