Re: Mail headers for automated package maintenance emails

On Sunday 11 May 2008 00:56, Raphael Geissert wrote:
> Also for messages coming from other sources, i.e. dehs?

Yes, the idea is that such mails have uniform headers. There are no "other"
sources: it works best if every tool that sends automated mails to Debian
package maintainers uses those headers.

> Just want to know if I have to make dehs add those headers.

"have to" sounds like it's a great ordeal ;-) But yes, please.

cheers,
Thijs