Re: how to split architecture dependent data files into separate package

All'incirca Tue, 06 May 2008 19:14:26 +0200,  Julien BLACHE
<jblache@debian.org> sembrerebbe aver scritto:

> > And moreover, I am afraid that sunpinyin-{le,ge}-data are not
> > architecture neutral. So is it okay to make these two packages
> > Arch:all?
>
> Yes.

I'm not involved in sunpinyin, but out of curiosity: is the source
package able to build both the little endian and big endian -data
binary packages on the same architecture or are them completely
different source packages?

For what I know it isn't possible to build some of the binary
independent packages on a certain architecture and the others on another
architecture, as the binary packages listed in debian/control can't be
changed dynamically during the build process, isn't it?

Thank you, Giovanni.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <g.mascellani@gmail.com>
Pisa, Italy

Web: http://giomasce.altervista.org
SIP: g.mascellani@ekiga.net
Jabber: g.mascellani@jabber.org / giovanni@elabor.homelinux.org
GPG: 0x5F1FBF70 (FP: 1EB6 3D43 E201 4DDF 67BD  003F FCB0 BB5C 5F1F BF70)