Re: heimdal and testing

> Hello,

Hello Brian. For these kind of questions, I don't mind if you main the
-release list directly.

> Can somebody please interpret why Heimdal is blocked from testing for me:

> <http://release.debian.org/migration/testing.pl?package=heimdal>

The version of heimdal in unstable bumps sonames, so it's going to need
a hint from the release team, and it'll need to go at the same time as
all packages that in testing depend on the old sonames (it's always been
like this, so what you say in your other mail is not correct).

Anyway, the first problem is that cyrus-imapd-2.2 is not built on all
arches yet:

  http://buildd.debian.org/~jeroen/status/package.php?p=cyrus-imapd-2.2

Sounds like problems with ghostscript...

Once those failures are resolved, please remind us to track your
transition by mailing to -release.

Thanks,

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

Any life, no matter how long and complex it may be, is made up of a
single moment: the moment in which a man finds out, once and for all,
who he is.
                -- Jorge Luis Borges