Re: ftpmaster: Archive mails send to sponsors too

Luis Rodrigo Gallardo Cruz <rodrigo@nul-unu.com> writes:

> On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 10:05:23PM +0200, Sebastian Harl wrote:
>> Hi,
>> On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 02:57:34PM +0200, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
>> > What about DMs? They could potentially sponsor an upload too. Or do
>> > they have an @debian.org address too?
>> According to the GR they are not allowed and able to sponsor (or NMU)
>> any uploads.
> Well, a DM could "sponsor" changes to a package of theirs which were
> made completely by someone else. I'm not sure if they'd be required to
> sign their own names in the changelog, tought.
>> And afaik they do not get a @debian.org address.
> No, they don't.

As discussed on irc:

DM Sponsored upload: Say you have team consisting of a DM and
non-DD. The non-DD makes some changes (puts his name into the
changelog) and the DM signs the upload.

The DM would not get a mail.

I hope team maintained packages put a mailinglist as maintainer, at
least those with DMs and non-DDs where a DM sponsored upload could
occur. That way the ML would always get a mail and therefore
indirectly the DM too.