cdebootstrap description

I'm using (c)debootstrap in scripts and I found that debootstrap and
cdebootstrap are not options compatible. For instance, --include options are
not the same:
- in cdebootstrap: one --include option by additional package
- in debootstrap: one --include with a list of comma-separated packages

I don't mind if debootstrap and cdebootstrap are not options compatible, but
this could be written somewhere as, by the function and the name, they look
really similar. I'm not the only one to think about it:

Mr Jean Parpaillon
Engineer - Development and Support
80 Av des Buttes de Coësmes -- 35700 Rennes; France
Tel: +33 6 80 32 73 85