Re: Rejected: epcr_2.3.9-1.dsc: sha1 check failed

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008, Matthew Johnson wrote:

do you have updated devscripts?

Will this be updated by

    sudo pbuilder update

?

debsign signs the dsc then updates the
md5 hash in the changes before signing that. It needs to update the sha
checks as well. The latest devscripts does.

I failed to upload with a debuild of gnumed-client twice but it
worked in an updated pbuilder the day before yesterday.  Now I
failed in a pbuilder updated today.

Do I have to start pdebuild out of an "unstable" system?  This
would be a nuisance because I do not want to run unstable on this
machine and regarded pbuilder as a very nice way to maintain a
proper unstable chroot.

Kind regards

          Andreas.

--