Re: Are Sha* checksums accepted by dak ?

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 11:08:41PM +0000, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:
> Raphael Hertzog <hertzog <at> debian.org> writes:
> > Anthony Towns has applied a fix to dak and Format: 1.8 is accepted now.
> > He also resurrected the uploads which have been rejected due to this check
> > only.
>
> I am seeing my uploads rejected too as of right now.  I just got back from a
> short trip and was trying to fix some bugs.
>
> Is a dpkg-dev downgrade the best option?

If you're using debsign (from devscripts), then you need also need to upgrade
devscripts to 2.10.25 as previous versions didn't handle the newer changes
Format properly.

Other situations to be careful of are using debrsign (remote debsign must be
updated) and building packages in a sid chroot on a non-sid system.
Basically, make sure you're aware of which package versions you're actually
using.

--
James
GPG Key: 1024D/61326D40 2003-09-02 James Vega <jamessan@debian.org>