Re: Are Sha* checksums accepted by dak ?

Am Donnerstag, den 10.04.2008, 18:02 +0900 schrieb Charles Plessy:
> Dear all,
>
> I made an upload this afternoon that was silently dropped.
> ( http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-med-packaging/2008-April/001432.html )
>
> After randomly checking some debian-devel-changes emails, it seems that
> the accepted packages do not have the latest Sha checksums introduced by
> dpkg. Are they cause of dropping ?

Yes, format 1.8 uploads are not accepted by the archive software for
some reason but generated as default by the dpkg which was uploaded to
unstable yesterday.

You should mails like the following though:
Rejected: gnome-games_2.22.1.1-1_i386.changes: unknown format '1.8'.