Re: package upload rejected - no email

On Sat, Mar 15, 2008 at 03:59:22PM -0400, Kevin Coyner wrote......

> I'm sponsoring a package for someone off of d-mentors and tried to
> upload it last night. I never got the typical emails about the
> upload being processed, etc. Nor did I get a rejection email. So I
> googled a bit and tried the following command:

I figured this out myself by reading the .reason file. Duh. I
thought I didn't have read access, but I did.

I echo the sentiments expressed in the bug report

about sponsors being copied on reject emails. I guess it's not easy
to implement, but sure would be nice.

--
Kevin Coyner  GnuPG key: 1024D/8CE11941