Re: Cool stuff (was: Re: Graphing Debian Keyring)

On Fri, 14 Mar 2008, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) wrote:

	We can also steal the scripts not frequently updated from
people.d.o and put it under an Alioth project to be handled similar
to pkg-games, pkg-perl and CollabMaint. :-)

I would be in great favour of this.  (I like goodies.debian.net, but
no strong opinion about the name).  The question is: Is there anybody
who would actually _do_ the initial collection, which seems to be quite
a hard job?

Kind regards

         Andreas

--