Re: dpkg semi-hijack - an announcement (also, triggers)

Le Thursday 13 March 2008 15:32:18 John Goerzen, vous avez écrit :
> > Right. But currently, this has a good chance to keep Triggers out of
> > lenny, which is a bloody shame.
>
> I understand, which is my point.  People need to get a sense of
> perspective.   What is the more important goal: triggers in lenny or a
> pretty git history?

I think I didn't see it on this discussion, but there is also the risk of a
factual fork of dpkg between Ubuntu and Debian, and that would even be
worse..
To both..

Romain
--
We are reincarnated souls from that time,
 Living on earth, heat, air and water in dis ya time.