Re: dpkg semi-hijack - an announcement (also, triggers)

Le Thursday 13 March 2008 15:32:18 John Goerzen, vous avez écrit :
> > Right. But currently, this has a good chance to keep Triggers out of
> > lenny, which is a bloody shame.
> I understand, which is my point.  People need to get a sense of
> perspective.   What is the more important goal: triggers in lenny or a
> pretty git history?

I think I didn't see it on this discussion, but there is also the risk of a
factual fork of dpkg between Ubuntu and Debian, and that would even be
To both..

We are reincarnated souls from that time,
 Living on earth, heat, air and water in dis ya time.