From: Andreas Tille [mailto:tillea@rki.de]
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 3:16 PM
To: Debian Developers
Cc: Aaron Darling; Robert C. Edgar Bob; Todd J Treangen
Subject: Re: Packaging Mauve and libClustalW

[Robert and Todd please read below about some issues about muscle]
Everybody: PLease keep the debian-med mailing list in CC.  We would like to
build reasonable Debian packages out of a uniform source that contains all
features that are needed and as less bugs as possible.  The Debian-Med
mailing list might serve as a common discussion forum to avoid a fork.