Debian's use in the Human Genome Project mentioned in the The Guardian

A couple of weeks ago The Guardian ran a story about computing and DNA sequencing where I work at the Sanger Institute, and it's nice to note that they actually mention that we use Debian:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2008/feb/28/research.computing

Just thought you might like to read that as a break from the flame wars. :-)

Regards,

Tim

--
The Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute is operated by Genome Research Limited, a charity registered in England with number 1021457 and a company registered in England with number 2742969, whose registered office is 215 Euston Road, London, NW1 2BE.