Please test ELinks from experimental

Hi,

I uploaded ELinks 0.12~20080127-2 a few days ago to experimental.  If
you happen to use ELinks, please test this and report any bugs etc. that
you may find.  If you don't use ELinks, now is probably a good time to
start using it :)

This version of ELinks is based on an upstream 0.12 GIT snapshot and
enables experimental features and has support for debugging compiled in.
0.12 is not considered stable enough that I can prepare packages based
on it for unstable but it has UTF-8 support and a lot of other features
and bug fixes.

I will update the package in experimental as and when bug reports flow
in and when fixes are made by upstream for the same.

Cheers,

Giridhar

--
Y Giridhar Appaji Nag | http://www.appaji.net/