mc with new utf-8 patch in experimental available - please test

Hey!

Since upstream of mc rejects the current utf8 patchset which is used by
several distributions and this patchset is to be honest, indeed not very
good, I decided to switch to a new patchset, which was posted on the
mc-devel list last year.
One of the upstream authors took a look on this patchset and states that he
might include this into mc after testing, since it looks in his eyes quite
straight forward. He also encouraged people to test and use it.

Since this patchset is quite new, I uploaded it for first testing to
experimental and I it would rock if someone would test it and report
errors to me :)

Thanks in advance

Greetings
Winnie