Re: QUESTION: Debian Policy: Manual pages

Hi,

Answers:

a) Yes, they are *really* distributed in three separate tarballs.
b) The three tarballs are not released in sync.

Conclusion:

1) a.deb & b.deb shall depend on c.deb
2) a.deb & b.deb shall contain lintian overrides.

Thanks for the useful feedback!

[NOTE: If replying, please keep my email address in the TO/CC list]

cya,
#