Re: FREE LINUX CDS-DVDS?

On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 12:50 PM, Ernesto Mora
<artesecuencial@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm very interested in using the Debian Linux operating system but it's very
> difficult to me download the iso image cause my internet access is very
> limited by now, and the local connections are too slow, so I wonder if do
> you offer a free media program where a person could request a free media cd
> or dvd? If you offer this, and if it's possible, can you send me a free
> copy? If it's possible my address is below, if not, please forward my email
> to a person or company that provide this type of help.
>

> My address is:
>
> Ernesto Mora
> conj.res.san carlos,
> edif.04,apto.404,pb,
> la esmeralda
> Maracay,2103,Aragua,
> Venezuela
>

> Thank you very much.

Hi Ernesto,
there are certainly Debian people and developers in your country, so
you should be able to contact a LUG(linux users group) or a college or
university where people may support Free Software. So someone should
be able to help you get a CD or DVD to install Debian.
look here[0] for some hints.
-kev
[0] http://wiki.debian.org/LocalGroups