Re: ITP: opencascade -- CAE platform library and scripting engine

Quoting Adam C Powell IV (hazelsct@debian.org):
> Package: wnpp
> Severity: wishlist
>
> Package name: opencascade
> Version: 6.2.0
> Author: Open Cascade SAS (OCC), a French software services company

s/CAE/computer-aided engineering would be more explicit, maybe.

> Greetings,
>
> I am packaging OpenCASCADE, a powerful computer-aided engineering (CAE)

That's great news. From what I know, OpenCASCADE is a pretty rare story
of a completely proprietary solution being opened by its owner to
become "Open Source"....so getting it into Debian, if legal questions
allow this, would be a major step.