NMU campaign for control|changelog encoding issues

Quoting Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt (he@debian.org):

(in d-d-a)

> * UTF-8 debian/changelog and debian/control
>
> Only 40 packages still use obsolete charsets in their changelog or
> control files. Please check if your package is listed on the lintian
> tag pages:
> http://lintian.debian.org/reports/Tdebian-changelog-file-uses-obsolete-national-encoding.html
> http://lintian.debian.org/reports/Tdebian-control-file-uses-obsolete-national-encoding.html
>
> Bugs against the affected packages will be filed soon.

I started yesterday to NMU such packages, beginning with those that
have wrongly encoded debian/control files (and most often *also* a
wrongly encoded debian/changelog and *even* debian/copyright).

The 9 packages with bad debian/control files have been fixed:
doc-linux-html-pt
doc-linux-text-pt
elmo
fcmp
glade-perl
libroxen-linkif
libroxen-mail
libroxen-presentit
pyca

All of them already had bugs filed for this, some for more than 2 years.

Packages with incorrect debian/changelog are likely to follow with a
little more interaction with maintainers as bugs have not been filed
for all of them yet.

PS: most of these packages are more or less abandoned if one has a
look at the various trivial warnings that lintian spits out (outdated
standards, outdated debhelper compatibility level, wrong use of
build-depends-indep, etc.)