Re: wnpp.debian.net sources released, security review wanted, plans for the future
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: wnpp.debian.net sources released, security review wanted, plans for the future
- From: Moritz Muehlenhoff <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 22:01:22 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <479FC3E3.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <47A10623.email@example.com>
Sebastian Pipping wrote:
>> Not sure what you had in mind for a "feed". If you mean RDF/RSS of
>> DSAs, there are two here:
The recommended way is to subscribe to
> Is there a way to get notified of new security
> bugs right when they are opened?
You can install debsecan, which generates reports on open security issues
and which includes BTS bugs tagged security as well.