Re: How to cope with patches sanely

also sprach Pierre Habouzit <madcoder@debian.org> [2008.01.27.0323 +1100]:
>   For example when you need different series of patches per
> architecture (the libc e.g. has specific hurd patches).

Wouldn't this be handled better with preprocessor #ifdefs? I'd say
it would make the code clearer and more maintainable. But then
again, I have none (read: zero) experience with this sort of
challenge.

"life moves pretty fast. if you don't stop and look around once in
 a while, you could miss it."
                                                     -- ferris bueller

spamtraps: madduck.bogus@madduck.net