Re: [rfc] mass-mod old ita/itp bugs back to rfa/rfp?

On Sat, Jan 19, 2008 at 06:18:32PM +0100, Sebastian Pipping wrote:
> i noticed that there exist many ita/itp bugs that are much older than
> two month. would it make sense to set them back to rfa/rfp?  if so how
> many days would be good to be the "too old" edge value?

I'd say more than two months. As a non-DD with no fixed sponsor, It can
often take me >2 months to get a package sponsored, let alone prepared.

(on that note, I've just stuck an RFP up on -mentors[1] for a nice pidgin
plugin if anyone is interested ;))

[1] <http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2008/01/msg00409.html>

--
Jon Dowland